9 comments for “MICHIGAN TEA PARTY

1. February 27, 2009 at 6:10 am

Tea is my favorite drink! Every day I drink 5 cups of tea and I feel just amazing!

2. March 2, 2009 at 5:14 pm

I’m more than ready to participate in a Michigan Tea Party to remove all Democrats from office, including our brain-dead governor. Anyone with me? Let’s make it a huge event!

3. Vickie Kahle
    March 21, 2009 at 3:23 pm

Hey I get, but we have to do something now to sent washington the message. I’ll be in Lansing. But I think we should boycott anyone that voted for this adminstration, by simply not doing business with them. Don’t donate to any federal funded organizations, don’t buy a car made by a union, don’t buy groceries at stores that voted for Obama and tell everyone why I refuse to give anymore money to anyone that voted for this president.

4. Vickie Kahle
    March 21, 2009 at 3:24 pm

and maybe we should just all united and quit paying state and federal taxes are you up for that. Its our money they are wasting

5. owenduke
    March 23, 2009 at 5:56 pm

my wife and l want to attend a tea party in detroit. where can we find info. owen

6. March 27, 2009 at 2:26 pm

A Tea Party is brewing in Northern Michigan

Place: Petoskey Waterfront
    Time: 2 pm
    Date: Friday, May 1st
    Bring: Non-perishable, quality food for area food banks, signs, family, friends.

To get involved : taxandspendmustend@gmail.com

7. LJP
    March 30, 2009 at 11:40 am

My family and friends would like to go to Lansing on April 15th. We are from the Frankfort Area. What plans are in the works and who do we contact for more info.

8. April 5, 2009 at 10:42 am

I am a small business owner and find that we are being completely over taxed by Democats run amuk! They have overstepped their legislative authority. They do not represent the public at large and are own their own liberal agenda not taking into account the needs, wants or will of the elected body.

ANY politician, liberal or conservative, that votes for or puts forth an earmark, that votes for or puts forth a tax hike of any sort, will NOT get my vote!

9. Chuck
    April 5, 2009 at 1:37 pm

We must all work to NOT re-elect Senators Levin and Stabenow in the next election. They should have been out long ago.