URGENT! TRAVERSE CITY BUS FOR TAX DAY TEA PARTY IN LANSING

Organizing a 45 seat bus.    Cost Approx $40/person  Will Depart TC approx 8 AM Return Immediately following Tea Party Rally!!

Leave comment, I will use your email to contact you.

$40 based on 25-30 ppl.. if we fill the bus it costs less. Bring a lunch

I have an alternate VAN plan if we don’t have enough to fill a bus.

—- UPDATE —- 03-26-09 —

So far have 6 from TC area for bus/Van excursion trip.

13 comments for “URGENT! TRAVERSE CITY BUS FOR TAX DAY TEA PARTY IN LANSING

1. EINSTEIN
    March 25, 2009 at 5:02 pm

APRIL 15TH TEA PARTY—-@ YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE—-THE ONE OPEN LATE—–MEDIA WILL BE THERE—–WILL YOU ?….4 PM TILL……….THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED…………EVER…

March 25, 2009 at 5:20 pm

The post office.. holding the doors open to drop off those last minute tax collection agreements. How appropriate.
    They are apparently also asking for a bail out now..

3. BG
    March 26, 2009 at 3:28 pm

GET YOUR ASS IN Gear with the Tea Parties. I moved to FL two yrs ago after Grandmole cost me my job. Check out the site for ours….get the idea?

Its HUGE!

4. Char Fletcher
    March 30, 2009 at 8:06 pm

I thought there was going to be a TEA party at TC. City Hall. Is that still on? I was planning to attend but with my husband having Alzheimer’s, I cannot travel down to Lansing. Comments?

March 30, 2009 at 10:12 pm

Char.. if there is let me know, and I will publicize it! Thanks!

5. Kris
    March 31, 2009 at 3:07 am

I’d love to go…will need 2 seats please. Please contact me with details…can’t wait!!!!!

6. LJP
    March 31, 2009 at 9:03 am

We are ready to go!!!! Please get in contact with me. What can I do to spend the word. Lets make this happen.

7. Jen
    March 31, 2009 at 4:24 pm

Is there a tea party in Traverse City or a bus going to Lansing?

March 31, 2009 at 5:57 pm

Jen, I am as yet unaware of a Traverse City Tea Party.

I had planned on attending the Lansing event since its organization, and figured a bus would be a good way to travel. Considering Joe the Plumber is likely to help draw a few more, it is probable the best way. If you and any friends would like to join us on the bus(s) feel free to let me know, Ill put you on the list.. departing 8am on the 15th.

8. April 1, 2009 at 12:12 pm

Yes, I’m interested in particulars re bus trip to Lansing from Traverse City on 4-15. Most worthy undertaking!

9. David
    April 3, 2009 at 7:29 am

Traverse City – Post Office or City Hall???????????????????
    Would be noce to get everyone in the same place.

10. Jen and Paul H
    April 7, 2009 at 7:32 am

You should also post this on Facebook. You’d get a huge response there. Great place to network and get the word out.. We’ll do our best to make it. Please let us know if anything local is going on. Thank you for putting this together.