Pelosi Skirts the issue, but Mainstream is catching up!

Pelosi was prepared with answers to dance around the issue of her corrupt scheme to keep Oil based FUEL COSTS high for United States Citizens, but as Media Lizzy reports Tom Brokaw has at least broached the subject with even a small follow up.  The very fact this is an issue that CANNOT be kept down, thanks to #Dontgo, and citizen reporting!

Continue to stay tuned as the pressure mounts, and Pelosi faces the reality of her actions!

6 comments for “Pelosi Skirts the issue, but Mainstream is catching up!

1. August 25, 2008 at 4:06 pm

I disagree with off shore oil drilling. My grandparents who are both McCain voters (I was McCain but switched to Obama) and I all agree McCain and the Republicans are lying about this issue. Even if congress was willing to lift the congressional ban the states would have to lift their bans. Florida might but the real offshore oil reserves are by Califorina which will never lift it’s state ban. Never. The issue is dead before it even had life.

August 25, 2008 at 4:39 pm

So lift the bans and find out.. what is the worry? then we find out who is lying, and who is truly corrupt.

In fact, In what way is your being a former McCain voter, or your GRANDPARENTS being Republican and the same Germain to the conversation? Is it supposed to lend you some sort of credibility? So that we say “ahh.. he has really thought this through.. He must be right…” Bull. For those of you who actually read the comments, this is what is referred to as a “conference caller.” Trained to subtly rebuff and advance the liberal agenda without raising eyebrows. Often they are paid to try to silence opposing viewpoint.

Well done. If as a paid shill, you should give the guys paying you their money back. If As an amateur, your efforts are merely adequate.

If I have misread, please enlighten me, and maybe we can get a conversation going on how bad for the environment Obama will be?

3. August 26, 2008 at 9:37 am

As enjoyable as getting paid by the vast left wing conspiracy sounds, I am only a humble blogger. If you read my writings which go back to early 07, you’ll see I am a Republican. But as for myself go ahead and lift the bans, I don’t care because Califorina will never lift their ban and even if they did which they won’t the amount of oil there would save us 25 cents 2028 prices for a year. Wow. That sounds like a winner to moi.

August 26, 2008 at 9:48 am

Perhaps you haven’t noticed that by merely TALKING about lifting the bans, the price of a barrel dropped $30 from it’s high.

I would trust the economists who actually buy (real customers) to understand more of how it works, than the Obamites, the pelosis and the radical left who are usually the ones who talk about saving only a few pennies. Those real customers are the ones which have to make a decision of whether there will be enough oil for their own consumption. Some call them speculators even.. though we all are.

Drill here, drill now.

5. August 26, 2008 at 11:56 am

You certainly are on message, if only it were true. That’s the thing about you conservatives (who I love) my grandfather (other side of family) said the same thing about the price of oil dropping and how just talking about drilling “lowered the price”. A.) The price of oil was inflated and had to drop because of the free market and B.) China along with a few other foreign countries actually reduced oil subsidizes causing demand to drop substantially. That is the reason, trust me oil executives will be the first to say that California never gonna happen oil is going to reduce prices to anything worth typing about.

August 26, 2008 at 1:14 pm

I can tell you are a “young Republican” I would recommend others go to your blog to better understand how a few English lit instructors, or other university professors can affect a young person’s outlook on politics, and worldview. You write fairly well. Try not to take it wrong, but understand there are many nuances that reading the foreign affairs section of the Times will not bring to you. After reading what your grandfather had to say about the times, I am sure he and I would get along quite well.

As for Obama, do you support his plan to tax the producers, and Give $1000 to everyone redistribution of wealth plan? Do you think that is the cure? What is it that Obama says he will do, or has done that compels you (as a “young republican” ) to vote for someone who is so ideologically socialist?