Jokers All Around!

I couldn’t help myself..   Once these folks assume their seats in the senate they lose sight of their Senatorial Oaths.  You know.. The one that goes like this:

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.”

Of course they purport to represent Michiganders, but in reality it is only their FAT CAT special interest payback machines in Michigan and elsewhere that receive their support and consideration.  All the while “feeling” the global warming that is happening like this Joker Nincompoop to the right..  What a down right stupid meat puppet this senator has turned out to be.  The chaos in Michigan and elsewhere in the country has her signatures all over its plans.

Then there is the Joker extraordinaire, the esteemed 30 year veteran villain, who has worked the inmates from the arkham asylum to death.  The poor souls who have received the blunt end of reality created by him and others like him will find the blame for their plight placed on the folks who would save them from it..  This guy is good, and the chaos brought about by his deeds have wrecked multiple generations.

Sure…  he “brings home the bacon” for Michigan..  Isn’t that what he claims anytime some poor sucker dares to challenge his reign as king criminal of Michigan?  Of course the “bacon” is salted heavily with programs that don’t go away, cause heartburn, and bear a heavy cost.

From Cap & Trade to Health Care to appropriate support for our military, these jokers have messed things up so terribly bad the the real “gotham” of Michigan now carries a nearly 50% unemployment rate:

Mayor Dave Bing recently raised eyebrows when he said what many already suspected: that the city’s official unemployment rate was as believable as Santa Claus. In Washington for a jobs forum earlier this month, he estimated it was “closer to 50 percent.”

Imagine that..  Almost 50%

Gotham needs a hero.. right?

Apparently so do some other states..  Michelle Malkin is starting to report that Jokers are appearing elsewhere.

Curiously, logic, reasoning, common sense, or any other admirable trait has escaped from many within the confines of Washington, and along with the senators from Michigan, there are many others who seem to be more happy frolicking with the criminal cabal running the country now than representing the people constitutionally.

Commissioner Gordon..  is that light on yet?

— UPDATE —

HILLBUZZ has more JOKERS!!

7 comments for “Jokers All Around!

1. Rougman
    December 22, 2009 at 11:09 pm

Maybe its just me, but shouldn’t the whole joker cosmetics thing make Stabenow look less attractive?

December 22, 2009 at 11:22 pm

C’mon man.. umm oh wait .. wow.. yeah..

2. December 22, 2009 at 11:36 pm

These two are jokers…

I wrote Mrs. Stabenow and Mr. Levin to let them know how I was not in favor of ObamaCare. In Mrs. Stabenow’s response (I opted out of a response from Mr. Levin, I really wasn’t in the mood to read his nonsense), she wrote that “health care” is a right. I guess this is how she is justifying her support for this monstrosity.

Nice photo-shopping BTW!

3. Hyrdr
    December 23, 2009 at 9:49 am

At least Dave Bing has the balls to tell the truth. These so-called leadeers have done nothing but create depression. If this summer is a hot one I fully expect the town to burn again.
    Think about that one all you leaders.

4. Margie
    December 23, 2009 at 7:29 pm

The Law of Nations…..The natives or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As a society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, this child naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights.

The U.S. Constitution. To define and punish piracies and felonies committed on the high seas, and Offences against the Law of Nations.
    Educate them. I tried.

5. December 23, 2009 at 9:03 pm

Those two clowns never looked better. Maybe this time the people of Michigan will wake up. Sometimes I get so angry with Levin I want to pull the glasses he wears on the tip of his nose off his face. Stabenow however, I never could figure out how she got elected. They must not have had a conversation with her when her brains fell out of her mouth. She just pushes it back in and pretends that it is functioning.

Good thing I’m not as violent as I am persistant. I will never, never, never, never, never give up until I’m dead. But, boy are they killing me.