Tea party Saturday 02-26-11

WHAT: a tea party to show support for those governors who are trying to balance their state’s budgets.

Time: February 26, 2011 from 12pm to 2pm
Location: Capitol Building Lansing, Michigan

More information as it becomes available.

8 comments for “Tea party Saturday 02-26-11

1. V.
    February 26, 2011 at 8:26 am

When you have a chance to edit, “governors” is the correct spelling for the plural. Please remove the apostrophe.

Also, in the tags, the word “Lansing” is typed incorrectly.

Sloppy English gives the impression that one’s thinking is sloppy.

• JGillman
      February 26, 2011 at 8:22 pm

Thank you! I always appreciate the corrections.

2. Anna
    February 26, 2011 at 10:23 am

Which side are we supposed to meet at?

3. Anna Lambert
    February 26, 2011 at 11:59 am

I’m here.. where are our people at? These seui people are making me nervous..

4. Blaine Shontz
    February 26, 2011 at 6:31 pm

Where was the Tea Party today in Lansing? I was there but the Tea Party was a no-show. Feb.26, 6;30pm.

• JGillman
      February 26, 2011 at 8:20 pm

There were a few of us. No more than 15 at any one point. More of a counter protest. Worthwhile just the same!

5. Tammy
    February 26, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Thank you so much! I appreciate the opportunity to join you(even for the little bit that I was there). It was great to meet you all and fun to meet the union people!
    At home I shared with my other kids the “piece of pie” example the history teacher supporting unions used along with “equal presents”, haha, they appreciated how funny that was! I wonder if he’s ever seen Henry Ford’s piece of pie mansion? I’m sure his 16 yr old works as hard as his 5yr old and thus deserve the same size piece of pie! Thank you all for coming out to Lansing, it means a lot to us, Tammy Lambert

• JGillman
      February 26, 2011 at 8:38 pm

It was a treat to see the young ladies becoming a part of the process. You have done extremely well, and should be quite proud of your children.

God bless!